Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Back from Georgia

  1. #1
    rolloverrover
    Guest rolloverrover's Avatar

    Post

    I told my sister that a rumor is going around that Atlanta will get an American Girl Place. My sister said she had heard that, too. I hope it's true.

    We went to the brand-new Georgia Aquarium which is totally awesome. Right next door to that they're currently building a brand-new Coke museum which will open in 2007. If an AGP is built in that same general area, it would be a wonderful place.

    I updated my advent pictures. Please let me know if this advent calendar of mine is causing any computer problems for anyone (taking way too long to load, etc.).

  2. #2
    Inactive Member robin0850's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    1,270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome back, SugarMagnolia! Love your calendar! No problems here! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome back Nancy, We missed you!Your calender is wonderful,and does not take a long time to load for me!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome back! Your calendar is great and not causing any problems for my computer.

  5. #5
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Post

    Welcome back Sugarmagnolia! I missed you! You and your family have been in my prayers. I do hope this Christmas Season is special and quite blessed for you.

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] prasnlrd in CA. [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member dornroeschen's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    1,053
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome back Nancy! Hope you had a nice time in Georgia.

    Your advent calendar is great and I'm looking forward to the next 'windows' to open.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •